cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work item is not creating for invoice approval workflow

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have implemented the process controlled workflow in SRM 7.1 for the Non PO invoice approval.

I have created 2 process levels with zevents and zagent. i am using FM to check whether perticular process level should triger or not based on invoice value (ev_value = 'X').

I am facing issue in invoice approval workflow , when i create document its picking approvers properly and workitem id is 00000 , when i post the document and refresh it then its becoming system approval and document is getting approved automatically.

System is overwriting the actual workflow.

Other workflows which i implemented for SC and PO invoice approval workflow is woking fine.

Thanks in advance,

//

Ramya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramya,

have you checked SCHEMA Determination?

Does it return your created schema also in background?

Regards

K

0 Kudos

Hi Anikeev,

Greetings!!

Thanks for the reply !!

Ya initially when i start creating document schema determination happen and it will be successfull and pic proper approvers but once i post the document and referesh it, its going for system approval and status will get changed to approved automatically. I checked Log in SLG1 there i can see after schema determination next step its assigning system = 'X'.

//

Ramya

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramya,

so you mean, that after posting the document your check step relevance is called and returns 'X', but the step itself s not taken?

Sometimes there are errors in customer step relevance determination strategy. For example checks for SY-UNAME or try to get buffered instance of the class.. or something like that.

Could you please confirm, that in backgroud processing your step relevance determination routine is called and deliver the 'X' value?

Regards

K

0 Kudos

Ya it returns 'X' value.