Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Expense Type Not reflecting in V_T706B1

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have made the necessary entries in table V_T706B1 still the expense types are not reflecting in PR05 while creating the Travel Expense Doc.

What could be the possible reason for this at the same time the Country & Region where the employee is going is avaible but not the city.

Can you guies please guide me on the same.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to make it clear, there are two issues:

1. Travel expenses types not visible in drop down list in tcode PR05

2. City is not available

Response:

1. If you are using one trip schema then check that there are no entries in table T706S_RECEIPT for your trip variant and schema. If you are using more than one schema then make sure the expense types in question are available in this table for the trip variant and schema in question. The other reason could be the EE grouping for Exp type in IT0017 is not maintained for the expense types configured in table T706B1.

2. Sally has already responsed.

Hope this helps.

A

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for your kind assistance.

I Have checked the settings in V_T706B1_B, the location indicator is marked as display.Even the Location options are  available for data input in PRRQ & PR05, i am looking forward to have 15 cities added in the personal list dropwn of PRRQ-1st Destination ( End location of trip segment)- where th employee wants to travel & PR05-City-Location-The Location at which the traveler stays-Dropdown 15 cities which are right now not availbe in the dropdown system give me message that "no entries found".

Free text option is available but need to have these 15 cities name reflecting in personal list in the drop down.

0 Kudos

This is not possible for additional receipt information as far as I can see.

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am still not clear on the same , i believe as the drop down option is available then i should be able to add destination to the drop down in PRRQ- Travel Request Creation As well as in PR05- Trip General Data-Country.

Please guide me on the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRS,

I think Sally Redmond has already answered your question but still just to summarise that in General data screen you can use/enable field ZORT1 (Location field) by going through transaction FITVFELD for backend and FITVFELD_WEB for portal. To reiterate this field is free text field and no drop downs available but if this is websynpro then you could use personal value list. 

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

I am talking about PR05 & PRRQ here, i need the City information in drop down ....

Is this possible or it is for free text.

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sally & Ankur,

In the General Trip data where can i find the configuration node for City & Reason for visit??

Both of them are not available.

Define Statutory Trip Types,Specify Attributes for Statutory Trip Types,Specify Attributes for Enterprise-Specific Trip Types all these areas are maintaine & reflecting in PD/FR Reimbursement .

I have to have 11 major cities to reflect in dropwon wchich are not available.I have been able to get the County & Region.

0 Kudos

In FITVFELD/FITVFELD_WEB this is possible if you expand the nodes and check through generat data to enable the city/location field but you are talking about the receipts section and wish to have editor or city (the field is location) and if so, you need to do this in V_T706B1_B.

As already clarified, in the web dynpro if you enable the location field, this does not have a dropdown the same way that the gui in PR05 does - you can only enter a free text entry. There can be some technical difference in the web dynpro and gui and also the country and region read from 2 different tables (depending on the amount of entries) and this can cause performance problems in some circumstances.

0 Kudos

Did you set country/region V_T706B1_B (additional receipt information)  - that would be the field control but city isnt an available field- though you can enable location for individual receipt (so should fit the purpose) I dont believe it defaults by a value though and no dropdown so only possible to enter a free text (if this is web dynpro, you could make use of the personal values list)

Hope it helps

Sally