cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking condition changes in quotations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

is there any possibility to check whether the user has used standard conditions and individual during the creation of the quotation?

I know that you can check for each condition type if it was entered/changed manually or entered by the system. In opposite to that, I couldn't find any flags indicating whether the delivery terms or payment terms have been changed and are not standard. Is there such kind of flag or any other solution which can be used to determine whether the delivery terms or payment terms have been changed in the quote?

Thanks in advance,

Wladimir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks for the hints. Well, if the changes are not tracked during the initial creation of the quote, the change history is not useful for my case. Is there any function module in SAP ERP which can be used to read the standard delivery and payment terms, in order to compare it with the current terms in the quotation. By using this approach I could find any differences ....

Thanks,

Wladimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

If problem resolved means, close this thread

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As I suggested in my earlier post that system dont consider VA01 changed payment term as a change. If you want to check that whether payment term has been changed or not in VA01 you can create a query by taking payment term from customer master and payment term from sale order. IF these are same then it means no change and if not same then it has been changed in sale order or quotation. For tracking the user, it can be non other but the user who created the order

Apart from this there is AUT10 audit trail which you can activate and check in that whether this change is catered or not. I am not sure about it.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Wladhmir

You Can the screenshots...it will help full....This Method is common all document like sale order, delivery docuemnt..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Wladimir,

During document creation, the change logs are not updated even if you change the any value that is proposed by system(like va01, va21 etc). Only during the change of document in change transaction, the change logs are updated(Environment -> changes). Also if you have authorization of SE16, then you can see the changes in CDHDR and CDPOS table with the particular user and time.

Regards,

Bhavin Joshi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go to Environment > Changes and there you can see the change log. If user has changed anything while creating document i.e in VA01 then I am afraid system don't consider this as change log and there will be no log but I am not pretty sure about it. You can test in your system.

Thank$