cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syclo Service Manager for SAP version?

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have a youtube video of SAP CRM Service Manager for which the version implemented is not readily determined.  I am hoping that there is someone familiar enough with the product versions which were active at the time SAP acquired Syclo (June, 2012) to respond with which version is being shown.  The question ultimately is being driven by a customer request.  The video was posted June 27th, 2012 which was just days after the acquisition, so it must be a version which was available at the time of the acquisition.  I will go to PAM to see what was active, but I am pretty sure there were at least two versions at that time. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wC0MQorfpk

Many thanks, Mike

According to PAM, the only available version is SAP CRM Service Manager 3.1.0 with both RTC and GA dates of 2012-11-14.  I presume that means the original Syclo version in place at the time of acquisition was Service Manager 3.0, but would really like someone to verify this.

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Our customer wanted to use that version and we started to search.

We got an emal from Jason Latko from SAP Company.

And he said that :

"That screen shot is a very old WinCE (Pocket PC) version.  I doubt it is available for purchase anymore." 

We're implementing 3.1 version at the moment.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cengiz,

Thanks for joining the conversation here and posting Jason's comments.  Most of the people you sent emails to are now fairly active participants here in SCN, so they will usually see any Agentry related questions.  I also tend to direct them to those which are not receiving replies if necessary..

Thanks, Mike

Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nancy_burke
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello!  I also received a direct email related to this exact question from our SAP Partner - Vektora. 

SAP CRM Service Manager v3.0 was released approximately June 1st, 2012 (relates to this video) while v3.1 was released around October 2012.

Nancy Burke

AGS Senior Support Engineer