cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

program associated with a smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear gurus,

how to know the driver program associated with a smartfrom layout?

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think what he meant was the driver program for a SmartForm. The program which is used to link the SmartForm to a transaction, like for example you want to print a invoice via VF03. The linking here is output type - program - smartform/sapscript. This linkage can be found TNAPR table.

If you want to see the main program of smartform you can use what Peter said

Former Member
0 Kudos

i meant exactly what u understood,

i tried to search for a standard smart form for ex. LB_BIL_INVOICE, but i did not find it in the TNAPR table...

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If LB_BIL_INVOICE is not showing in TNAPR-SFORM it is because no print program was setup with any active transaction output type having LB_BIL_INVOICE as its print form.

Check output types under billing (application V3) in NACE, especiall RD00, it may still be using RVADIN01, the old SAPscript based driver program. Some business still would want to use old invoice print program even after upgrading >= 4.6C, they don't want to disturb current printing processes / layouts. So TNAPR will not be disturbed.

If you really want to see associations of driver programs to smartforms use an IDES SAP version >= 4.6c and search in TNAPR. In a standard production landscape a business may or may not want to use the new programs/smartforms with their active output types which are used for day to day business.

By the way RLB_INVOICE is the driver program for LB_BIL_INVOICE. What I mean is you can reconfigure RD00 output type in NACE to use Program name = RLB_BIL_INVOICE and Smart form = LB_BIL_INVOICE then they will appear

together in TNAPR.

Best regards

Vishnu T

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

first of all thanks for the reply.as u said, we can follow the procedure to see the smartform and the assiciated driver program in the TNAPR table.

for ex. i know only the smart form name and i want to know the driver program ..how can i know the driver program name?

i am using IDES 4.7

thanks.

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ramu,

There can be 2 Scenario

a) The SF is attached to a output Type, you can get the driver program using the SFORM from TANPR table.

b) The SF is not attached to a output type in that case the problem begins, now we could hard code the SF generated FM or the FM SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME and check from that program list.

<i>Hope that Helps</i>

Thanks

Anirban M.

former_member366527
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ramu,

open your form in TA-code: SMARTFORMS.

After activation of your form

(if your rel. is > as WAS 6.10 not necessary activate),

click button 'Test' (F8). You change to TA-code SE37

for 'function builder'. Here you see

associated program (function module) for your form.

Bye, Peter