cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee notitfication - F110 payment done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Could you please share the logic for the email triggered when the payment is done through F110.

Many Thanks,

FF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi FF

This will be a problem if you are doing this in travel side (I guess you might be using PRAA right?) as the Communication (Infotype 0105) where the email address is stored is not read. Even if the 0105 was read and was able to populate field SMTP_ADDR with an email address in the vendor master record it is actually not possible to email remittance/payment advices to vendors after running the payment run (F110) or creating the DME file.

It is only possible to fax or print payment advices. We have given an alternative suggestion to other customer to use User Exit in note 570023 and 407827 but even so this will be problematic within PRAA. (see Interface SAMPLE_PROCESS_00002040 from note 407827)

If this is outside of FI-TV and more in the FI-AP side, then the 'Payment summary' is produced by report SAPFPAYM, which is called by F110. You can unflag the option 'Print Payment Summary' in the program variant but for more specific query, post this to the FI area!

Hope it helps

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAlly,

This is purely related to payment related to Advance settled and Expense settlement when the Finance team makes the payment using F110..

Whenever a payment related to travel is made in F110 then a notification should be sent to employee.

I dont think the first 2 part you mentioned helps... the 3rd part was not clear to me....

Requesting if you could elaborate more on the 3rd part you mentioned.

Thanks,

FF

0 Kudos

The 3rd part wont be relevant for you as its purely from FI side for FI other programs not integrated with FI-TV which sits on hR platform but the only way you can trigger an email notification is with user exit from Interface SAMPLE_PROCESS_00002040 from note 407827 but it is a limitation generally in the FI side anyway that an email notification is not possible in standard for payment and F110 triggers only fax or print payment advice.

Hope this clarifies!

Sally