cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preparation time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I will be starting XI developers training next week. The gentleman at the Training institute asked me whether i would also go for certification on the last day of training. I at that time thought that there is also some Elearning material, so i would need more time. Unfortunately the next date available is after 20 days. Now just after going through the learning material on the website, I am thinking that i should go for the certification on the last day. There will be a weekend between the TBIT40 and TBIT 44 which i now think will be enough for TBIT 41-43. I would like the opinion of those who have taken the certification exam as to when should i go for cert. According to the official over there, many persons go for the certification at the end of the academy. Is it tough enough to study for another 20 days between the exam and end of training? Thank You.

Regards,

Nab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nab,

Is it tough enough to study for another 20 days between the exam and end of training? Thank You.

>> it should be good enough if you have had good training and 20 days times to prepare for certification. you able to clear certication with out any problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sreeram. Can i know how much time did u take for certification and how would you rate the exam? I was just checking out SapTechnical's XI cert. questions and they were very easy and straightforwards. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i would a take week fo certifiction.