cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top 10 Ranking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

My current lifetime points are 699 and this year points are 533.

In addition, BO WebIntelligence specific points are 555.

If we go to 12 month leader board of BO WebIntelligence, I don't have any position in it but 10th position holder has 528 points.

Am I not eligible to get into top 10? Is there anything which I am missing?

How can I know what is my current rank against top 10 guys like am I at 15th or 20th or 25th position for specific forum like BO webi?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

12 of your points are made in the BI Platform space, so it can be only 533 - 12 = 521  in the BO WebIntelligence space this year.

Goto your reputation tab, click expertise link on the left. you will see each space where you participated,turn the card for BI Platform and you see the data and points made there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I have accrued another 10 points so total is 543 for this year. So as per that total points are 531 for Web Intelligence forum but still I am not in top 10.

10th position holder is with 528 points.

9th position holder is with 532 points

Please guide me.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont actually see your points in that forum, but I see that you have another 2 points for SAP Lumira (formerly SAP Visual Intelligence) because you accepted the data geek challenge

5 points for the Ready Set (Go!) belong to About SCN forum

5 points for adding an avatar do as well not belong to SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How can I know what is my current rank against top 10 guys like am I at 15th or 20th or 25th position for specific forum like BO webi?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In last 5 months, you have earned about 280 points in SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence.

555 points that you see in profile details are gross total, ever since the functionality started working.

May be 100 out of 555 were earned more than an year ago.

I believe you will definitely come in top 10 after getting 100 more points in that space.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Actually, I am confused about the 12 month leader board concept. Does it start counting from 1-Jan-2013 till 31-Dec-2013 ? Or there is any other method of counting

If it count year wise that means  01-Jan-2014 onwards, system will  put people on leader board based on who earned points from 01-Jan-2013 onward. Correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Counting is for last 365 days (e.g. from 25-sep-2012 to 25-sep-2013). Its probably called rolling 12 month period.

This is not real time, so there may be some delay between refresh of stats.

I have seen stats change multiple times in a day, so maybe it refreshes every 15minutes or so.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Along with life time point, there is a this year point. Is that also rolling or calendar year basis?

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Rolling: past 12 months, not YTD.

audreystevenson
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

If you're talking about the "this year" points displayed next to the lifetime points on your Bio tab, like this:

that number is indeed the points for this calendar year (currently 2013), not rolling 12 months.

Regards,

Audrey

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hardik,

if you'd like to see that feature, you can vote for the corresponding idea on Idea Place.

You can find it here: Show users ranking on the leaderboard : View Idea

Regards,

Steffi.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe you cannot, you can only get your rank across all SCN, as you can read in