SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find a article category in a shop?

former_member599472
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I know only the article category hierarchy node can be assigned to a Shop and I have done it.

But how can I find out which Shop the article category assigned in a article hierarchy or vice versa.

thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try using "Shop over Department Store" Search help for shop? it has category amongst other parameters

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try using "Shop over Department Store" Search help for shop? it has category amongst other parameters

0 Kudos

Dear Dmitry,

Yes, I had created the shop with the article category.

I mean when I screen the article hierarchy, I would like to know how many shops connect to the specific article category. do you know any function can get it.

I saw the help which said I can use the EVENT to find out the shops, but I can't find the function.

Or you have any other function can help me to find the shops in article hierarchy.

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos

Hi John,

If you want to see this assignment within SAP IS Retail, then you can get store assignment from transaction WGUS. Please check.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Article hierarchy, not merchandise hierarchy. thank you very much.

0 Kudos

Hi John,

use search help (press F4 button) on site field. then use "Shop over Department Store" search help as on the picture below and populate category there

0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry,

Thank you very much.