cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop Material replication from ECC to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are working in SRM 7.01 with ECC 6.0 EHP 6. We have maintained all standard settings in tables for material replication but there is now requirement that we want to stop the material replication from ECC to SRM.

Is there any way that how can we do this and any possible solution to find that report/program which sends the material from ECC to SRM in delta download or settings that help us to stop this..?

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

try to go into the table CRMRFCPAR (in ECC) and remove entries for Delta Download...

Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantim & Anil

Thank yoy very much for your reply. I have done that part.

I have few doubts

1. I want to know which program/ report sync material with backend. Is it smof_download or any other..?

2. Is this only entry will solve the issue if we remove this. I mean to say we also maintained material related entry in other tables also.

3. How to test that we will not get any issue after doing changes mentioned above.

Thanks

Ravi Kant

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

1. AFAIK runs over Event

2. Should help

3. Just change Material (for example description) and check if change is transported to SRM.

Regards

Konstantin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The best way is to stop the RFC connection for any type of download.

Konstantin has already meantioned the table and its in ECC side.

Best Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue is resolved. Let me redefine the requirement.

Requirement was that New/updated material should not replicate from ECC to SRM but Material group should replicate.

Solution: Removed the entry from table "CRMRFCPAR"  for Delta material replication as Konstantin replied.

Test :  Matrial changed in ECC and did check entry in SMQ1 and SMQ2 queues for any entry being created or not. There should not any new entry.

Please note that delete all earlier entries related SRM client from the queues to test.

Thanks

Ravi Kant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Additionally if you want to stop delta download of specific objects(MATERIAL/SERVICE_MASTER)  in SRM from ECC, you can disable them in tcode R3AC4 (in SRM)

Regards,

Sushil.