Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Transfer order during Confirmation

kartheek_epuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have an issue with PGI of deliveries since delivery doesn't not allow decimal qty in picking. Whenever there is a small difference due to conversion factor or lack of material.We are not able to PGI

4 Rol = 188 kg

if only 184 KG's are picked, it will be close to 3.95 Rols and systems throws a message that it cannot PGI Decimal quantity.

We need to change conversion factor on trnasfer order confirmation screen to solve this issue or else let me know if a better solution is available for the same

Moderator messsage: discussion locked as it is the same as already opened last month

Message was edited by: Jürgen L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kartheek_epuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Binu ,

We can update delivery quantity but the picked quantity is in decimals and system doesn't not allow you to PGI anything with decimals (Drums,ROL and pallets). These Uom should always be in whole numbers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Binu

Have you did uom conversion in Material master.

Have you maintain kg in delivery order.

try this ....

I hope it will allow in the delivery order...

With Regards

Dinesh

kartheek_epuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes, we have Uom conversion maintained in material master. Sales order is created in drums and it flows through delivery to transfer orders. manually changing to KG's in every delivery is almost impossible and more over CSR should know how many drums were sent xustomer when works on deliery.

kartheek_epuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Binu ,

We can update delivery quantity but the picked quantity is in decimals and system doesn't not allow you to PGI anything with decimals (Drums,ROL and pallets). These Uom should always be in whole numbers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kartheek,

After confirming TO could you UPDATE the Delivery quantity (= picked quantity) and try to do the PGI?