cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batches Stuck in Quality, SAP 4.7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing one issue in QM i.e the inspection lot quantity had been changed manually, for that inspection lot UD had been made.

I tried in MB1B with 321 mvt type and tried to reverse the purchase document in MIGO, but i am unable to move this quality stock to unrestricted/blocked stock.

i have created the inspection lot manually but the INSPECTION LOT STOCK was not displaying.

please help me with your valuable suggestions to resolve this.

Thanks in ADVANCE

Satheesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satheesh,

Please apply the note and run the report report ZQEVAC20 for checking possible inconsistencies between MM and QM as guide lines of the SAP-Note: - 48815.

Thanks

V.Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you very much for your support, my issue is resolved by implementing the note 48815 and running the report ZQEVAC20.

I am Closing this discussion.

Thanks

Satheesh.N

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think stock will be visible in MMBE for any manual inspection lot creation ( doesn't matter if it is stock relevant or not) for batch managed materials. That's why you don't see the stock posting tab in QA11.

Mahee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I am able see the stock in MMBE as shown in the below, The inspection lot was not manually created, through the third party tool they are transferring to the SAP and the IL will create with Batches. say X inspection lot was created and user changed the Inspection stock to '0' manually and did UD without posting the stock.

Thanks

Satheesh.N

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure you checked for all the inspection lots?

I am going to assume you ran the inconsistency report from OSS note 48815.  You said you implemented the note, so I'm assuming you actually ran the program too and the report came up empty. 

If that is the case, then I would go back and look for another open inspection lot one more time.

Run QA33 with all the selection parameters wide open, a wide open date range, ALL inspection lots, and JUST the batch number GE7B053021.  And make sure all the shown lots are properly processed, I.e. UD and stock postings complete.

I would look at the table MCHB and review the record for the material/batch/plant and see what it says there.  I would also go through the material document list (MB51) and go through it line by line and make sure I thoroughly understood what each line meant and what happened.

Finally, if nothing else comes to light through that process I would submit it to OSS and have SAP look into it.

Craig (aka FF)

anand_shukla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Satheesh,

check  SAP Note 48815 and Upload.

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I have tried by implementing OSS notes 175842 & 48815 both still not able to find the solution.

Thanks

Satheesh.N

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satheesh,

In addition, initial inspection lot must have generated with other lot origin, not 89. Probably 01 in your case.

You need to check if the qty. is still lying with the inspection lot. May be user had given the UD but did not post the stock out of QI

And as FF said, you can never perform stock posting with 89 type because it's not stock relevant inspection type.

Regards,

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

This  IL is 09 type the user had made inspection lot manually and done UD, so while UD had done the Quantity posted with '0' quantity.

Thanks

Satheesh.N

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satheesh,

Hope your issue is resolved. Kindly close this thread.

Regards,

ntn

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did the user just not post the stock?  If so, have them go back to the UD using QA12 and have them go to the stock posting screen and make the posting.

How was the inspection lot qty changed?  You don't say in your posting.  Was this done with QAC1?  If they did this and then did the UD you really can't do anything.  If this is the case have them cycle count the material and do a physical inventory for the material and add in the material they wrote off.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FF,

Please find the change status had made by user and UD status as well.

UD status for the inspection lot

Thanks

Satheesh

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your original post this is what you said:

"I am facing one issue in QM i.e the inspection lot quantity had been changed manually, for that inspection lot UD had been made."

I'm not sure how to read this.  I still can't tell from your screen shots if that change was because of the QCA1 transaction or a UD. It looks like a QCA1 adjustment to QI stock.  I would look for a material document for this stock change for the batch.  My guess is you'll find a material document for this material that removes it from QI stock and writes it off. 

If you do.  It's gone.. out-of-here.. never to come back...

You have to write it back on... your best bet for that is to do a physical inventory adjustment probably.

FF

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please do some research on this.

It's been asked many times.

Also, with some simple research you would find out that manually created inspection lots, never, ever have a stock posting tab and never control stock.

FF