cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Employee Required in Accounting Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While creating the invoice, system should flow sales employee into Accounting document.

Please let me know how to flow this partner into accounting doc.

Thanks & Regards,

Sreehari.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

alejandro_mejias
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear, you can use coding block in financial document. See this help documentation link . You can use any field in COBL table, display it in FI documents, and using it in reporting. If you need it, you can add additional ZZ fields in structure CI_COBL. Your FI collegues probably know how to help you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/es/ba/e92c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPFI/Coding+Block

You can move partner information to FI simply moving to ACCIT sctructure (that includes COBL) during the interface from SD to FI in EXIT_SAPLV60B_005 (enhancement SDVFX005) as mentioned.

Best regards

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the concept? An accrual for expected payments for sales? If the answers to my questions is yes, create a statistical conditions, set the accrual in the pricing procedure and determine any field in the FI item with the key of sales employee with the help of an enhancement (see Note 301077 - User exits for the interface to accounting for further information, see EXIT_SAPLV60B_005 in this note, it's for accruals).

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply Edurado,

Here my client's requirement is to see the reports based on the sales employee.  So I am trying to check the feasibility to flow sales employee to accounting document.  But as far as I know it is not possible.  We have to go for Z report only.

If there is any chance in standard, please tell me.

Thanks & Regards,

Sreehari.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There are some topics about sales employee in SD (for instance, SAP Note 854390 - FAQ: Use of the sales representative in SD without HR, where it mentions note 170783). I believe you need enhancements for your purpose.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Edurado,

Here we are implementing HR module also and we are able to integrate SD and HR, means I am able to get the sales employee in all the sales transactions.  But the requirement is, this sales employee needs to be flown to accounting document.  Is this possible?

Thanks & Regards,

Sreehari.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you create an accrual during the billing, you could modify ACCIT during the interface from SD to FI in EXIT_SAPLV60B_005 (enhancement SDVFX005). For instance, try to populate field PERNR with the value of your HR partner (see them in table VBPA for the billing document). Do the proper settings for the accrual GL account to view/modify this field in the FI item.

Regards

Eduardo

PS: I forgot, but after you can check this field is populated in table BSEG, and you can display it in standard reports as FBL3N (if PERNR doesn't appear, you can enhance FBL3N, see SAP Note 215798 - FBL*N: Special fields are not displayed and related notes)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sreehari,

Here my client's requirement is to see the reports based on the sales employee.

What fields (information) does this report contain?

Is it possible to extract data from billing document itself and not go to the accounting document?