cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to capture if CIF Postprocessing data transfer is completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am looking for a way to check if CIF in Postprocessing mode has finished the data transfer.

In our process chains, I would like to make sure that CIF data transfer caused by SNP planning is completed before the next job in ECC starts.

If CIF Postprocessing is not active, we can simply check if we have any CIF queues waiting or being processed. But in case CPP is activated, as far as I know, queues are not used. We are using CPP, so I am looking for a solution for this case.

Thanks,

Ádám

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adam - CPP does actually use CIF queues. When the CIF is processing queues and CPP is turned on

the errors that CPP captures are placed into CPP freeing the queues for further processing. At this point looking at the queues will tell you if anything is still processing in the CIF. Your SNP data may have completed in the CIF but you may have errors sitting in CPP. These errors can be addressed in the CPP transaction and movements triggered there again use CIF queues. If your process is automated (or not) then you need to make a choice to continue without looking at CPP or pause the process to manually correct CPP. At many clients CPP is looked at after the batch process completes along with CCR and periodically every day.

Regards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Andy,

Based on this we are going to keep on monitoring the queues to see if CIF activities are completed or not.

Best regards,

Ádám

Answers (0)