cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Logo and address required in Sales docs

0 Kudos

Hi Guyts

We have a new requirement where-in a Third-party supplier wish to stock their items in our warehouse and we wish to deliver those to their customers with their company logo. Is it possible with our current set up as we already got our own stock and customers? In order to separate this, do I have to create a new Plant and shipping point and do all the config tasks associated with any plant roll out or can this be addressed by changing the SAP Forms so that this new company information is printed on Delivery documents and Invoice?

Kindly Advise.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your ABAPer can easily insert a logic in your Invoice Smartform to check for PR in the Schedule Lines of the Sales Order. Now with help of this PR, get the PO Number & subsequently get the Vendor Code.

If the particular Vendor Code is found his Logo will be printed in the Invoice.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would advise to create specific plant for this business scenario. It will help you to manage better third party stocks, for example when running inventories...

On the other hand, for print outs, you´ll have to use third party logos or alternatively, third party may deliver you their pre-printed documents.

Regards,

JM

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Simple and easy way to control this by changing the logo and compnay name on smartform. Ask your ABAPER to copy existing form and create new one by putting new logo and title etc. In program he will call forms based on the logic you will provide. For third party sale your must be having different item category so you can call forms basd on item categories.

Hope it will help you and please come again with your solution and findings.

Thank$

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagasuneel,

It is preferable to create a New Shipping point even if don't want to create a new Plant. And regarding the Logos and address I believe you are talking about the Print outputs. Yes, it is possible to change them in the smartforms by copying and creating new one's for your Third-party suppliers.

Regards,

Shashi

0 Kudos

Hi Shashi

Thanks for your comments. I believe we would go with a new shipping point instead of a Plant for this requirement. And regarding the forms, we use SAP Scripts so those we are going to create a new output type and then assign it to a new form.

Regards

Suneel