cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Solution Manager - Service Desk Interface (SMG-SDI)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently in the process of assessing the viability of integrating ServiceNow ServiceDesk with SAP Solution Manager v7.1. I have taken a look at the Solution Manager Web Service API available for Service Desk integration  and also looked at the ICC page on SMG-SDI. However, searching the Partner Directory does not return any results for partners products certified against SMG-SDI. The question to ICC team is whether there are any certifications currently underway?

Looking at ServiceNow website, it is apparent that they consider Solution Manager integration as a consulting engagement and expect customers to work with them or other Partner SIs. Cloud based Integration PaaS provider SnapLogic does talk about ServiceNow and SAP Solution Manager integration in partnership with Alpha Sirius. So some work is being done in this area but I couldn't locate any SAP certified products. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Shehryar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Sheryar,

We are currently doing the same. Did you receive any information since your post? Do you have any further information you can share about the integration in general?

Thanks and regards,

Helga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Helga,

SnapLogic seems to be the only viable option if you don't intend to code it yourself. This is the information I was able to find out since posting the question.

Regards,

Shehryar