cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarity on Trip Provision Variant- Define/Delete/Copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Looking forward to your inputs on Trip Provision Variant Define/Delete/Copy.

1/ There are Current client & Delivery client in the system

Both dont have country grouping 40-India Accounting, Should i define 40- india accounting or should i copy it from 99- international ??

2/ What happens when i define own Trip veriant??

3/ When i copy it from 99- international stystem copies & makes entries in 100s of tables. Whne i go further every where the system has maintained entries an US.

In case i go forward with coping then how to deal with this??

Please give some idea on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As far as I know at the moment there is no country version of Travel Management for India available so there are no wage types delivered for the country grouping.       

Neither there was no deliver wage types for country grouping 99, as they         

are country-specific.                                                                               

As we do not know how these wage types should be customized (how amounts   

are to be taxed etc.) they can not give any advices regarding this          

subject. In general, the you can create all the wage types you need       

and assign them to the expense types you are using.                       

Or you may copy them from another country grouping and change them.       

All wage types delivered for travel expenses are named like MJ**          

(in wage type group 00TR).                                                                               

You can use country grouping for that. When there is no special           

country version (like in India) the travel accounting will be made       

according to an international version, which - of course - may not        

fulfill all legal requirements. It is up to you to take care of           

that.                                                                               

Please have a look at  the report RPRMORDE if this could help in          

copying the standard entry in table T706K.                                                                               

Please read first the documentation of this report !                                                                               

If you call the report all tables will be marked by default.       

So if you don't want to copy all tables of the trip prov. variant  

you have to de-mark them first.                                     

Regards,

Raynard

0 Kudos

1) If you take a look at Raynards reply here - http://scn.sap.com/thread/3427445 as mentioned there is no official country version for India so indeed you do need to define this with international accounting schema 99.

2) Not sure what your asking here, if you define your own trip variant - then it is as it is! You have blank wage types etc and can assign these as required.

3) Not sure on this, did you previously create a different molga based on 99 for the US and then try to copy this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

Thanks for the update.

Yes i tried coping from 99-International & there was big number of tables which got copied & system has table entries as 10-US, if i create a new variant then the case is not going to be the same.

As suggested by Raynard have one through RPRMORDE.

So here my question was is it a best practice to copy the variant as 40 is not available or i can go & define one for 40-Indian Accounting.

Please guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no country version for India in Travel Management , Please find the below sap documentation on country versions in Travel Management.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/b6/cda15d49e911d189060000e8322f96/content.htm

Regards,

Dora