cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Note 751044 - Credit check with required qty instead of conf.qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where i have to use required quantity to calculate credit value.

I need to implement the SAP note 751044 for this. I need to know what logic needs to be written in the following user exits

LVKMPFZ1, LVKMPFZ2, LVKMPFZ3

if anybody has implemented the same please suggest me. I have already searched in sdn but i could not find the logic for this.

Awaiting for reply.

Thanks ,

Lata S P.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lata,

When a Credit Check is carried out the system finds the Existing Credit Exposure based on the info-structures S066/S067 updated by the older Sales Documents for the specific Customer. So when you say that the Credit Check should be based on required quantity does it mean that the Credit exposure values being updated in the info-structure should also be based on the Required quantity-as else system will be totaling the credit exposure of the current/run-time order using Ordered quantity but that of the other orders using the actual confirmed quantity.

In case you wish to use the Ordered quantity for verifying the Credit Exposure of all the Orders including those which have already been delivered and invoiced and also paid by Customer -then we are talking about a delta exposure in each case if the quantities are different.

Can you therefore specify which one it is for your business scenario.

Regards,

Shashi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just share this note to your technical team.  They can understand how to validate the field VBAP-KWMENG and achieve the requirement. 

G. Lakshmipathi