Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL - Adjusting Column width for Material Master POWL

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For some reason, we have NOT been able to adjust the Column width for any of our POWL reports e.g. Master Data for Materials (POWL) (Technical Name: OPS-BUYER-POWL-MATERIAL-13). Was wondering whether there is a global parameter \ authorization \ POWL specific parameter that control this? We are hoping that this will behave more like an ABAP ALV report where user could freely adjust the column as they see fit.

What we have investigated so far (without success):

a) Security Object: CA_POWL

b) POWL configuration parameter - "Fixed Table Layout" for WDP "POWL_UI_COMP"

Thanks in ahead for any suggestions!

Regards
Damean

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am of the opinion that there will be Table defined, wherein you can maintain Column width values for any POWL type. In my case, i was able find one such table.

Try for searching table with the keyword *PWL_FC*

Regards,

Vishnu

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vishnu

Regrettably, it doesn't help. My intention is NOT to fixed the width; but rather it's for allowing user to adjust it themselves. The SAP Note 1895959 meant for SRM seems to address this issue; regrettably it just does NOT seems to work for ERP world.

Regards

Damean

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FYI for those that have similar issues ... The OSS Note 1895959 does resolve my issue. I failed in my original attempt due to lack of understanding (i.e. Documentation is NOT for Web Dynpro novice) of the relationship between Web Dynpro Application Config and Component config.

An additional hint ... If you want the user to be able to save their settings, click on the "Final" option. Or else the settings will be revert again to original App\System default upon exit.

HTH

Answers (0)