cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

t-code for ALL of the materials that are in the "Scheduled for delivery" status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

Could you please help as I have a question?  Is there any t-code in SAP, besides of MMBE, that I can use to identify ALL of the materials that are in the "Scheduled for delivery" status?  T-code MMBE can only identify one material/batch one at a time.

I already tried t-code VL06O but it seems as it returns neither all of them nor with records whose qty of scheduled for delivery is different from the qty of scheduled for delivery if I pull from MMBE.

Please help.

Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

padmaraju
Explorer
0 Kudos

Andy,

To display schedule for delivery qty for the all the materials u can use VBBE table there u can check the Open Qty field OMENG.

I hope it will helps you.

Regards,

Raju

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Your question is quite interesting.Please find the below comment on it which,as per me, may be helpful to you.

1. Yes you are right that Schedule for delivery is only coming as Material specific in MMBE.

>>>> You can use VL21 & VL06G and with the help of Item view in VL06G your requirement can be fulfilled.

Note : Remember all the deliveries will come in VL06G where pick quantity is not equal to ZERO.Whereas in MMBE schedule for delivery column shows values if you create any delivery where delivery qty is present.Therefore check as per your need.

2.Table may be useful for your requirement where you have to check the Table VBBE-Sales Requirements: Individual Records where you have put the logic that VBTYP-SD document categ. is qual to "J" and check the available qty.

Thanks,

Suman$