cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am getting error IDMX425 no data T001Z-PAVAL trying to release invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

In one of my customers PRD client, the invoice is not creating the financial document.

When going in VF02 to try to release it, it shows error IDMX425 no data for field T001Z-PAVAL.

If I get in OBY6 or directly see the table in SE11 the data is there.

On the weekend another third party updated SAP, supposly everything was tested on DEV but it seem they did not test this.

Does somebody knows why I am getting this error althought the data is in the table?

There are 2 rows for that company code, and the first one is empty, the next one has the data. I check on another company and is like that but is not showing error so I do not think is because it has an empty row.

Here is the table screenshot:

Regards,

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I got to this message looking for a solution of the same error and this are my results when I did a little debug.

I found out that the application was trying to find an entry in T001Z with the KEY BUKRS = <compcode> and PARTY = 'IDX01'.

This value can be fullfilled from OBY6 in the field "Traslado Impuestos" but Which values can we insert here? There is no matchcode available. One more time Debug comes to rescue us. A few lines below, the system checks the value against an internal table. The values here are the following.

Probably the most feasible value is 00 - No application. Nevertheless, that's something that FI team should explain to us.

Hope it helps future consultants facing the same issue than us.

BR,

David R.

0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Actually I am having the same issue. When I execute VF01 and save the invoice, I get a termination message and when I check my inbox, I see the same error message that you are presenting.

This is what I have in T001Z table:

Do you have any solution for this?

Does someone know how to fix this?

Regars,

Jesus Martinez

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I remember correctly my solution was found in the OBY6 transaction, click on additional data button.

There was something there missing, although I just check on the client I am working on, and everything is blank, I guess if you update SAP and activate some functionality you have to fill the same field as in the error message field.

Regards,

Carlos

0 Kudos

Thanks so much for your quick answer Carlos.

Actually we have implemented CDFI in SAP and this is what we have configurate in additional data in OBY6:

I am not sure if I need to do additional changes. We just applied like 50 OSS Notes and we are in Test Cycle.

If you have any idea how to solve this, I will appreciate so much!.

Regards,

Jesus Martinez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have a new field: IDMX01 ?

I guess you have to check view V_T001I

Check this:  Additoinal fields in Company Code Global Data | SCN

Regards,

Carlos

0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Yes, we have this fields:

Actually in OBY6, field MXCFDI has 'X' as value and IDMX01 is empty.

I think that is the issue. I just contact to my Fucntional guy to fill this field with the correct value, because I do not know what value should I put in.

I will keep in loop with this.

Thanks for your quick response.

Regards,

Jesus Martinez