Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SAP HR Payroll

Hi SAP Experts,

I am sriram working in a private sector for a support come development project, we have time management and Payroll module, i am fresher has 1.5 exp in SAP, i learnt a lot in OM, PA, i was struggling to understand Time management and its schema parts and all when we took the support, but with the help of SCN experts, especially Woody,Omid,Shiva gave me a green light to understand those things., now i am able to write PCR's schema and all in Time Managment understand the process too.

Now i have decided to learn Payroll, in order to learn that, what are the things i  should go through, is there any links which make me understand the payroll part from the basics like how i learnt in time management

For example to do a simple configuration like

basic salary 0008 and one additional wage type 0015 , what should i do,

Can any one throw me a very good document or link from basic, it would be really great that i can learn , i pick myself up other things posting query in SCN,

Can any one give me a good way how to learn and become master in that,  as of now i dont have choice to do any implementation in payroll, but i should understand if any small developments come in Payroll, at least i have confidence that i can handle payroll schema too,

Sorry for putting big query here, but i did with hope.

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question