Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DI API Install with B1 integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

SBO Version: V9 PL06

Forum,

When installing and configuring the integration component and performing a test of the SLD database connection. Do you also have to have the x32 Bit version of the DI API installed?

At present I have just x64Bit yet continue to receive the following error:

com.sap.b1i.adapter.dia.exception.ConnectionFailedException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.smb.sbo.api.SBOCOMUtil .’

I have followed this instructions to no avail:

• Root cause 1: The JCO path is not correctly set in the diproxyserver.properties.
  • Solution 1: Locate the Java Connection for SAP Business One DI API (default path is C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One DI API\JCO\LIB). Enter this path with double back-slashes in the JCO patch of the diproxyserver.properties file (default path is C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One Integration\DIProxy).
  • Root cause 2: Relevant *.Jar files from the DI API are no longer in the file system.
  • Solution 1: Reinstall DI API from the same version as SAP Business One application. The check if sboapi.jar and sbowrapper.jar files were created in C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One DI API\JCO\LIB folder.

Any help/advice would be greatly received.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have since resolved this. I found that you do indeed need to have x32 Bit version of DI API installed in order for the integration framework to work.

Thanks.

Answers (0)