Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mitigation control table in backend

former_member294400
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I have come across a strange issue while updating MC, let me explain what has happen:

I created 3 Mitigation controls IDs initially in GRC PRD System and out of which one id i wanted to make some changes hence i deleted that ID to recreate it again, i selected that id and clicked on delete and all 3 MC ids got removed from frontend along with selected one, so i thought all 3 got deleted and tried to create again. The 1st MC ID which i selected and deleted i was able to create it again, but the other 2 IDs when i tried to create with same id name i got a message saying MC id must be unique, but i was unable to see these ids at frontend. So, i searched for the table at backend which will help me and found HRP5354 table which stored all MC information, but there i can only see those 2 ids are available but i can just see the details but i am unable to delete the entries of MC which are not visible at frontend.

Can someone  Please guide me how to delete the MC ids from backend(any other table name which stores this MC info) and considering my strange case where i cant see those IDs at frontend but can see at backend table.

Note:As these IDs are finalized for PRD i need to create Mitigation control ids with same name.

Thanks for the support.

Regards

Maltesh Jangwad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Maltesh,

Did you solve the issue somehow? I have a similar issue and it seems to be that MC created with business process, but without subprocess disappear from POWL after some time.

BR

Sebastian

former_member294400
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Yes i resolved the issue by deleting the entries from HRP5354 Table.

Thanks

Maltesh

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

some mitigation control information can be in HRP1000 as well

If you are really stuck, run ST05 trace and replicate the error message. You will obtain all the SQL statements to see what is checked