Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent : White Screen Problem in SRM 7.0

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM 7.0. But sometime in Production Portal during the Shopping Cart creation while adding the Items from the catalog to the shopping cart automatic white screen is come instead of adding the item to catalog. Kindly give me some suggestion.

Regards

Nishant Bansal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

Could you resolve the white screen issue?

I am also facing a similar problem only differance is the catalog shows up blank as soon as launched. When we launch the external catalog using IE8 in SRM7.0 it shows up a white screen. Can anyone please help to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Rashmi

HammerM
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi

We also experienced this problem with IE9.

As already mentioned earlier in this thread, if you add the domain of the punch out url to your list of Trusted Sites in your Internet Explorer settings (Tools -> Internet options -> Security -> select Trusted Sites -> click Sites button) then add http(s)://company.com (replace this with the domain in your punch-out settings in the IMG).

This should now work...

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nishant,

Can you please mention what kind of catalog you are using.

Is it punch out catalog or internal catalog system like SRM-MDM.

Also is the problem happening intermittently for the same catalog i.e. sometimes working and sometimes not working.

Have you tried to replicate it from your system?

There might be some local network issue sometimes due to which the white screen comes.

Also if you could just provide the catalog call structure details, it would help to look into further.

Thanks,

Aswini Sahoo

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

We are using the External Catalog. But the White screen occurs does not occurs only when the Items are coming from catalog but the issue come anytime.  We already increase the memory. But the issue is not solved. Kindly suggest some suggestion for this issue.

Thanks.

Nishant Bansal.

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

We are using the External Catalog. But the White screen occurs does not occurs only when the Items are coming from catalog but the issue come anytime.  We already increase the memory. But the issue is not solved. Kindly suggest some suggestion for this issue.

Thanks.

Nishant Bansal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

Thanks for the details.

Need some more details from you.

By white screen what I assume is that you are getting "Page cannot be displayed" screen.Please let me know if this is not the case.

And if it is so, then it might be happening due to network firewall restrictions.

Is the issue happening for all the users across all the regions?

Thanks,

Aswini

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

Thanks 4 Reply,

By the way white screen totally blank page. Now we are using the Mozilla browser and white screen problem is not coming till now i think its a Browser problem & mainly problem happened in the IE8 & IE9. If any further issue are there i will post that issue in the SDN.

Thanks

Nishant Bansal.

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

try to add SRM and Catalogs sites as a trusted into security settings of the browser.

Regards

K

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Thanks for providing us help helpful answer.

But by using the Mozilla browser till now we can't face blank screen problem and white screen  does not occurs only when the Items are coming from catalog but the issue came anytime while using the SRM portal automatic white screen is coming when clicking on  any link not every time but in IE9 it happen.

Thanks.

Nishant Bansal.

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

we had the same issue, due to Browser settings. IE9 try to block some content, especially XSS. Try to check setting of the Browser.

Regards

K