cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman MOPZ not showing update for DBM. Only lists "Initial Shipment Stack"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone.

I'm trying to update DBM that I have installed on one of my ERP systems. MOPZ only lists "initial shipment stack" However I see there are updates for DBM in the SAP Support Portal support packages and patches page. Does anyone know what is wrong?

Thanks,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per your 2nd screenshot, it looks like support package level of DBM add-on is not updated in solution manager and that might be the reason that it is giving you option of Initial Shipment Stack.

Thanks,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sunny,

How would I go about updating it in Solution Manager?

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope that your system is configured in solution manager SLD. If yes, then you can simply execute data transfer from RZ70 to solman SLD which in turns will update LMDB/SMSY in solman.

Thanks,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

RZ70 is setup and transferring.

All the data is coming from SLD/LMDB. I did not manually add any components. The check in LMDB does not show any errors.

I also made sure the SLD CIM model and CR content was up to date.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the SP level of DBM in ERP system ?

Thanks,

Sunny

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the SP level of DBM in ERP system ?

Thanks,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Release 700, SP 0000

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The only thing, I can say is there is some problem because of which it is not picking up exact information from the source system.

As a workaround, you can add support packages to the download basket and later on can approve from MOPZ. After upgrade, you can try to run RZ70 again and check if SP level is getting updated in solman.

Thanks,

Sunny