Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table V_T702N_A, argument ID is not Fully Maintained

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have checked all the configuration steps & assignment.

All look good , but when i check the Table V_T702N_A it is showing values in half of the boxes & others are empty,

From where exactly system is reading the data, i mean i have maintained the accommodation, meals everyting looks ok.V_T702N_K is also maintained.

But why  system is giving such error. I could not get any info except this http://scn.sap.com/thread/2081225

Please guide.

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anybody please guide me on the issue.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reynard,

Thank you for your reply.

i already done the configuration by copying the prov. variant. i can process the travel expenses for the employees as vendors (created vendor no. for every employee) and it is perfectly alright.

in the continuous process of TRIP PRAP PR05 PRFI PRRW i can view the posted document from the FI side also.

now my client want these travel reimbursement along with month salary i.e., payroll.

i can book travel and approval and settle also but in the process PREC transanction is giving error.

for the payroll process TRIP PR05 PREC PRFI PRRW.

Regards,

praneeth kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praneeth,

Still I don't know the exact error message you get. Can you try to settle one trip in PR05? You might get the exact error here. From what I see, please check your entry to "L+G" in the Feature TRVPA if you want to use Payroll in Travel Management.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ok i will  try in every aspect what you stated and get back to you.

regards,

praneeth kumar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

Changing in T702N_A mannually is not helping either.

I have just one question why can not we define our own Veriant rather than coping for an existing one.

What is vll be the issue??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The Trip Provision Variant has a default Country Version setting so that is why Trip Provision Variant 99 is suggested as it is a General setting.

Best Regards,

Raynard

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

Have  you created/defined aTrip Variant or Copied from some country version, i was going through Renards Post, in my case i have defined the version as there is no avialbel setting for India-40.

Is that case why i am not getting the entries corectly in T702N_A.But in till yeterday i was getting  the details but i made some chnanges some hwre which i dont remember & things are not working now.

Please guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i copied from the variant 01 (Germany) and changed as per the requirement

T702N_A table check with the previously attached my screen shot and changes like that and test

may be it helps you.

regards,

praneeth kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am configuring for India.

for your reference attaching the screen shot :

regards,

praneeth kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praneeth,

Can you send us the exact error message? It could be that some of the entries are not correct. For example "O" instead of "0". There are field also that the value are 1 and 0 only. You might wanna check each entry you have customize. All the value in the table must be filled so there must be no empty field.

Best Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Actually the problem is when i am processing PREC transaction values are ' 0 ' processed.

if i check in the test run it is showing the results.

Payroll control record is in Correction mode only. If i process this transaction correctly then only i can go for PRFI & PRRW.

one more thing i read the document that Travel Expenses through Payroll for the employee. they given 2 programs

RPRCALCX0  & RPCIPE00  can you please suggest that what the value in the place of ' X ' in the program RPRCALCX0 i didn't get any thing searched for a lot.

PRCALCX0 is for International, please tell me for India which can use IN00 schema.

please clarify my doubt.

regards,

praneeth kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praneeth,

As far as I know at the moment there is no country version of Travel Management for India available so there are no wage types delivered for the country grouping.       

Neither there was no deliver wage types for country grouping 99, as they         

are country-specific.                                                                               

As we do not know how these wage types should be customized (how amounts   

are to be taxed etc.) they can not give any advices regarding this          

subject. In general, the you can create all the wage types you need       

and assign them to the expense types you are using.                       

Or you may copy them from another country grouping and change them.       

All wage types delivered for travel expenses are named like MJ**          

(in wage type group 00TR).                                                                               

You can use country grouping for that. When there is no special           

country version (like in India) the travel accounting will be made       

according to an international version, which - of course - may not        

fulfill all legal requirements. It is up to you to take care of           

that.                                                                               

Please have a look at  the report RPRMORDE if this could help in          

copying the standard entry in table T706K.                                                                               

Please read first the documentation of this report !                                                                               

If you call the report all tables will be marked by default.       

So if you don't want to copy all tables of the trip prov. variant  

you have to de-mark them first.                                     

Regards,

Raynard

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

In the maintioned screen i am not getting all the details, i have having just couple of fields maintainesd as 2, 1 & 0.

From wher exctly the issue is generating i am not able to locate even Raynard L+G-0  is maintained in TRVPA.

Not even able to acccess the Tocodes PRRQ & PR05

Please guide.

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

I am not getting the entries in the desired screem, more than half of the fileds are empty, i mean i dont know what happened i mean i had made some changes & now am facing this problem, i have cross checked the entire configuration.

I have cheked the settings of Receipt Settlement, Meals Settllement etc. All looks OK.

But dont know why this is happening...