cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time out exception during synchronisation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i m facing an issue during synchronisation ie time out exception mobilink communication error code 201 and parameter 128  , can anyone please tell me why this error occurs?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i had already set in my code ie

syncProfile.setServerName(Constants.SERVER_URL);

syncProfile.setPortNumber(Constants.REPLICATION_PORT);

It is able to sync success when i was tried for 2 or 3 times .. can u please tell why it occurs

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is able to sync success when i was tried for 2 or 3 times .. can u please tell why it occurs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iam unable to synchronise from the application and application is registered in sybase central control.Yes i am able to make a synchronise api from device ,but we are unable to synchronise

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the port you are using while Sync?

Are you using the SCC credentials for sync ?

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iam unable to synchronise from the application and application is registered in sybase central control.Yes i am able to make a synchronise api from device ,but we are unable to synchronise

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually i was developing native application and it is deployed on  sup server with my mbo , , when i was done initial sync i gave 30 minutes for that , that time there is no problem but when i was doing synchronisation i m facing this issue how can i solve this issue?

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I couldn't understand when you say

when i was done initial sync i gave 30 minutes for that , that time there is no problem

Please elaborate more

What is cache policy and interval, sync grp interval?

Former Member
0 Kudos

during initial synchronisation means after registering the application  in sybase scc that time it was synchnronise and enter the application with data , but when we synchronise from the application time out exception occurs and there is no issue of cache interval and sync group. I want to ask why this error occurs and when?

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't understand "during initial synchronisation means after registering the application  in sybase scc that time it was synchnronise and enter the application with data , but when we synchronise from the application time out exception occurs"

Are you able to successfully make a call to synchronize API from the device ?

Are you able to successfully register application with SUP from the device (device comes online)?

The timeout error occurs when the device connectivity is poor or the server is not reachable. Provide the code where you are getting this error.

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

ConnectionProfile syncProfile = APHSmCRM_Core_Phase2DB.getSynchronizationProfile();

syncProfile.setNetworkStreamParams("trusted_certificates=;url_suffix=;timeout=600");

// use 100K = 102400 bytes for cache size  500K = 512000 bytes

syncProfile.setCacheSize(102400);

//16384KB = 16MB  32768 = 32MB  65536 = 64MB

//syncProfile.setPageSize(65536);

syncProfile.setAsyncReplay(true);

syncProfile.save();

LoginCredentials credentials = new LoginCredentials(userName, password);

ConnectionProperties connectionProperties = application.getConnectionProperties();

connectionProperties.setServerName(Constants.SERVER_URL);

connectionProperties.setPortNumber(Constants.MESSAGING_PORT);

connectionProperties.setLoginCredentials(credentials);

i am doing that code and i got  error code ie 201 and stream error message 128

Kindly help me out

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems you missed the code for subscribe and not setting the domain of the MBO packge.

Follow this code before sync:

ConnectionProfile connectionProfile = TestDB

.getSynchronizationProfile();

//connectionProfile.setNetworkStreamParams(SYNC_NETSTREAMPARAMS);

connectionProfile.setServerName(supHostAddress);

connectionProfile.setPortNumber(RBS port);

connectionProfile.setNetworkProtocol("http");

connectionProfile.setAsyncReplay(true);

connectionProfile.setDomainName("default");

connectionProfile.save();

TestDB.subscribe();

- Midhun VP

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Give more information on the issue , type of the app you are developing and steps followed.

- Midhun VP