cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Profile Determination for an Output Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have an issue with Partner Profile for an IDoc.

In the Sales order we maintained an EDI output type ZA00 and Recipient Partner ZSOUT01 is maintained in VV11 condition record.

But when the Outbound IDoc triggered in the Sales order, it is picking Some different Recipient which is different from the Partner we maintained in VV11.

The worst part is, the Partner number picked by system is not maintained in WE20. But how does the system picking some Partner number which is maintained in WE20?

Also the IDoc is failed with the error "".

Could someone suggest me on this issue?

Regards,

Raja Durai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Durai,

Can you provide the screenshot of the Output determination analysis and the condition record, partner profile maintained. Thanks.

Regards,

Shashi

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Could you please share the screen shots of this problem .Better to check VOE1 to VOE4 transactions settings.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Thanks for the response.

I checked EDPAR table entries. But the Partner is not maintained in EDPAR table also.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Raja Durai

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Actually ,it should show the details of customers.Please check VOE4 transaction.From this Transaction,that data will show in that table.

I have said in my first post check that transactions once again your settings.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Thanks for the response.

I know something about EDPAR (T code: VOE4) table. I used it before.

As per my knowlege EDPAR table is to map the Sold-to party and Ship-to party for the given External partner number in case of Incoming IDoc.

In my case, it is Outbound IDoc. I hope Outbound IDoc has nothing to do with EDPAR table.

Regards,

Raja Durai

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You should maintain that partner numbers in VOE4 transaction why because when you are processing sales order ,delivery & billing if you wan to trigger Idoc then you have to maintain that settings until unless you dont get Idoc.

Outbound Idoc-SD side ( to get the confirmation from customer )

Inbound Idoc - MM side ( to get the confirmation from vendor )

Thanks,

Naren