cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have a business need that schedule line agreement functionality should work in Standard order like "OR" where Physical product should deliver as regular process like order-delivery-billing and Physical subscription product should deliver as per the delivery dates defined(Schedule line agreement functionality) in the line item. Could you please advise how can we achieve this in SAP?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

To enter multiple delivery for line items in Sales order, you can create multiple schedule lines (for the same Line item) & enter different delivery dates for each Schedule line.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

As per my understanding, you need that the schedule line agreement should work same as standard one for Order "OR". If this is your requirement, then better you should copy the standard document "OR" and make your own Z document type. So that it will copy all the standard requirement that had been exit in standard one.

Hope this will solve your issue.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

Thanks for your reply.

I am talking about Scheduling agreement and not the OR.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

First of all ,I am unable to understand the process of your's.Could you please give some example on this.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Thank you.

We have a physical product and Physical subscription. For Physical subscription we can use Scheduling agreement In our Standard SAP by giving different schedule line dates. However, our client does not want to go another transaction code and the same need to be implemented in standard order that we are currently following. We are exploring the ways to Implement the scheduling agreement process in standard order.

I hope you got clarity on this.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

First of all ,you have to know ,what is the main difference b/w scheduling agreement and sales order .

Sales Order - is not a Time dependent document

Scheduling Agreement - is a Time dependent

We are exploring the ways to Implement the scheduling agreement process in standard order.

How ,you are exploring ?

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I enter multiple delivery dates in the schedule line in the standard oder to acommodate this functionality? what will be the impact? Please advise. Thanks.