cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commitment Inconsistency Production ENV.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Impact: 300 projects in production live environment.

We had components attached to network activities. After releasing activities PR -> PO -> GR -> IR has happened.

But a problem is found that commitment is not getting generated for PR and PO values.

It has found that cost element for balance sheet g/l that are coming in PR and PO; cost elements are not created.

Now these cost elements has been created and CJBN and CJEN has executed.

The problem is coming that actual cost is coming on network for GR quantity but it is not rolling up in reports and it is not getting deducted from budget also.

For newly created projects after creation of cost elements; the PR/PO commitment is showing on network activity. But for older projects this is not happening.

Kindly check screenshots of reports.

Kindly suggest how to correct this data or some alternatives.

Thanks,

Harsh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

Could you please check OPSV setting ? Both indicator should be ticked. and category should be marked with Network.

Also, please could you please tell me what procurement indicator you were using in both of yours new projects and old projects.?

I think for your new projects you are raising PR not from PS (i.e not from cj20n) and you must have doing direct PR and doing GR by giving network number and activity under account assignment and for your old projects you were raising PR from PS. isn't it..? Please correct me if I understood it wrong.?

Regards,

Amit Rajoria

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Harsh,

Almost same issue I am facing right now.. .Posted it in the forum also.

Anyway, what is the CE category of the CE that you've created? And G/L,are they balance sheet accounts?

Well,keeing an eye on this issue of yours...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harsh,

Please refer

Note 152571 - Composite SAP note: Missing or incorrect commitments

Try running correction programs RKACOR04,RKANBU01

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,