cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updation of shipment cost in GR material Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are configuring the Inbound Shipment process by using SAP logistics Execution in SAP ECC 6.0

1. I am Creating the PO with confirmtion control key as "Inbound Delivery "

2. Creating the Inbound Deliveyr with reference to PO

3. Creation of Shipment document and Shipment cost doucment.

4. Creation PGR for Inbound Delivery.

But, Shipment cost is not getting updating in GR material documnet.   I am using FRB1 condition type(Condition Category : Delivery cost, Shipment cost indictor, Accrual indicator) all indicators are enabled in condition type and same is updated in Pricing Schema of PO.

But still value is not posting.  Can you please help me where i am missing the set-up.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pallavi,

The shipment cost document is created for the service the freight vendor provides for transportation of goods. During Shipment Cost document posting, a service purchase order is generated with auto generation of its service entry sheet.

Therefore the shipment cost will not be updated in the material document GRN. it will be reflected in the Service PO which needs to be cleared via transaction MRRL (Evaluative Receipt Settlement with Logistics Invoice Verification ).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But our requirement is to tranfer, this transportation cost at GR(MIGO) level in to inventory account.

Flow is PO->Inbound Delivery-->Shipment Docuemnt->Shipment cost document->MIGO.

For this we configured the Condition type FRB1 in PO pricing, by activating the Copy shipment cost indictor and Accural.

But still shipping cost value is not getting transfered in MIGO.