cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOP ( Credit Block)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we use S930 info structure as our APO Data extractor for DP , we replicate the data from S930 to Z Tables and then pull in to APO.

Now recently we noticed that the BOP job is causing issue , when i run the BOP for a particular SO which has a Credit  / Delivery block at the Order level, the same order qty is written back to the  S930 table every time. The qty is doubled  / Duplicated . This issue is only there for the sales order with the Block. Is this standard SAP Behaviour? for update statistics we have user exists but unable to find if the user exists are causing this issue.,

Any idea how to solve this?

Regards,

Rorie.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rorie,

Sorry, I am not familiar with S930 info structure or table for data extraction. However I know of BOP behavior while processing the Sales Order which has a Credit Block.

As per my understanding, During BOP when it encounters a Sales order having Credit Block, it still executes necessary ATP Check. You will notice BOP Job log showing those Green Lights for successful processing/confirming the sales order, however it will not update the results(confirmed qty) into ECC.  The Sales order item will remain unchanged.

Please let me know if you do not observe this behavior.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare