cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Allocation issue with info-structure update on Delivery creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement wherein I am setting up a product allocation for order confirmation.

Our client does not use ATP at order level and after creation of delivery they will run custom ATP program to check availability and reduces the qty in delivery. The moment there is a reduce in qty in delivery I want the open allocation quantity to be adjusted accordingly.

For this, I also have to make us of delivery quantity. Therefore I have copied standard info structure S140 and added delivery quantity as a key figure in info structure.  Scenario is something like this

Week1

Week2

Week3

Incoming Orders Qty

Allocation Qty

Confirmed Qty

Delivery Qty

Open Allocation Qty

For week 3, Open allocation qty is 300 even if the order confirmed is for 200. This is because the delivered qty is only 100. For this reason I want delivery qty to be updated in the info structure and I will make use of formula to get the required calculations.

Below are the questions / Issues I am facing

1. Delivery qty is not getting updated in info structure when delivery is created. Infact info structure is not called for update (checked in MCVT)
  2. Will open prod. Allocation get calculated automatically? (Without formula it is not getting values). Is there any standard formula exists or should I go with custom only ?
  3. I checked the OVLK setting to set the Statistoc update group in delivery but it is greyed out. Why ? Is this the issue for delivery not getting updated in info-structure ?

Pls share your expertise.

Thanks,

Sunny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a very good case, but the total allocation will be more than what is allocated if you implement this logic....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Naveen for replying.

This is a case where we are planning to restrict the confirmation to handle the returns in future from that customer but not because of limited supply.

Answers (0)