cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery due list - VL10A/B - throwing message V50R024

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Something weird is going on after the recent Support pack patch. The patch is still in QAS.

At certain occasions the background job is returning message

Message no. V50R024:  At least one order was blocked and could not be delivered

I have checked every possible block:

1. Credit block

2. Delivery block at all levels etc.

Online creation(VL01N) of the delivery is working good and allows creation of the delivery. Issue shows up only when processing VL10A/B online or in the background.

Has anyone faced this issue before. Any suggestion would be highly appriciated.

Regards,

Deb

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please pursue with the correction mentioned in Note 633038- VL10: Message V50R024 "At least one order was blocked". This will help you for sure. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the kind reply.

It is a very old note and already in the system. we are running ECC 6.0 and latest release provided by SAP.

Any other note you could think of?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Apart from Sir G Lakshmipathi's suggestion, please check as if there's any block maintained for open sale orders. Confirm in VBUP and VBUK, to see any delivery block at header/item/schedule line level. You might need to append the lines within this FM SHP_VL10_DELIVERY_CREATE. For latest release as mentioned by other member 1617747 OSS Note is helpful but i'm not sure if the corrections have been implemented fully so please check it at every possible minute level as there's no harm in checking the same. I believe that there must be something different which is occurring at your end so try to observe and do revert back with your findings. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dear,

There are certainly no blocks. The delivery creation works perfectly when done using VL01N.

I will have the note examined.

Thanks for reply.

Regards,

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amhafeez,

Sorry I forgot to update you on this. Yes the note you had mentioned is already in place since out last support packs.  We are having this issue only after the lastest patch. As mentioned there is a message open with SAP and awaiting response.

I would certainly post the resolution as and when I have it. Till then any more ideas will be highly appreciated.

Thanks again for replying back.

Regards,

Deb

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update:

I did not hear anything from SAP still .

Will update whenever I hear back.

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debadeep,

I am facing the same error during VL10B transaction for an intercompany PO.

Please update if you heard any reply from SAP

I am sure after 2013 you have the answers.

Thanks,

Tushar

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debadeep,

If debugging is difficult or does not replicate the scenario every-time then you will have to look at doing a version compare between the VL10A program (including subroutines etc) with that in your Production environment to find what differences have been implemented if any. Also, the Transport which has the details of the patch been implemented can be checked for objects related to delivery programs like RVV50R10A , etc to see the differences. Once found you can put a break-point there and see what the changes are doing at run-time.

Regards,

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It being a standard report will have 1000s of objects linked (FMs, Forms, routines etc). Its is quite a task to have version comparison done for all the objects, or even selective. Debug is a easier option.

As said above, I will ask my technical team for that. Will post the updates.

Thanks a lot of replying. Really appreciated.

Regards,

Deb

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if you are using userexits in VL10. See Note 198137 - VL10: Customer-specific enhancements / user exits as a checklist for this task.

Check also the copy rules and if you are using  customer VOFM subroutines.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debadeep,

Did you find an answer? I was also having the same issue and looking for a solution. Please let us know in case you have any solution.

Thanks

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debadeep,

The below is the place where it is getting triggered. You can now use this to find the reason. Can also compare with the old version to find the difference.

Regards,

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niyaz,

I have raised this to SAP and awaiting a reply. Will update the group as soon as I hear back something.

Regards,

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

My Abaper was already able to determine the logic but it does not help. There is block indicator which triggers this message. The indicator is populated based on the table SHP_VL10_PACKAGE, field PARA_FAILURE. As per our configuration this table should have value when the sales document item of the concerned sales order or the ship to party have blocks. Neither of the cases are true, still the error.

I will keep everyone posted on the reply I get from SAP. Till now they are clueless.

Regards,

Deb

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, ensure whatever OSS notes downloaded to system are showing "Implementation Status" as Completely Implemented.  Next instead of executing in background, execute the same TCodes in foreground in debug mode and see where system is stopping the process.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Thanks for the kind note.

The relevant notes which I found are already implemented or are not applicable(when notes are implemented as part of the support package it does not show up in the SNOTE transaction just the status of note says "Cannot be implemented(which again can have different meanings)").

I have check all I found over the market place with no luck.

Debug is certainly an option but my technical counterparts are a little hesitant to debug standard. I would take this suggestion to them to see if any luck.

Regards,

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to add to this...

minor changes to the variant/orders did allow processing of the orders.

Ex.

1. Remove a shipping point from the variant

2. change the shipping condition in the STO etc.

Though it works for once , next time similar changes do not work.

I doubt there is breakage in the delivery due list program due to the support packs but looking for some expert advice before I raise this with SAP.

Regards,

Deb

0 Kudos

Hi Deb

Error V50R024 is raised in the delivery processing when a reference sales order or sales order item

is locked and cannot be accessed until it is released from the first exclusive lock. You see the locks

i transaction SM12. So if you are getting the error another user or more likely another background job

is processing one of the documents items you are trying to deliver. Either that or the database commit

has not completely written the data to the database (this is when the lock is released) when you try

to deliver an item from one of the reference documents.

Note 1617747 when installed allows you to check in more detail on the real cause of the error when it is raised in the VL10* transactions

Kind regards

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the kind reply..

I did try to implement the note you have mentioned in the (it looks relevant as well). My system does not accept the note as it is already implemented .  Any other note you could think of?

SM12 does not show any locks. I had tried that already thinking other background jobs might be locking the orders.