cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gateway Moderators

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have posted Question to SAP Netweaver Gateway space 4 days ago, and because my account is still moderated I have to wait for approval.... But today it's a fifth day. Is it normal to wait so long time for adding my question?

Another problem is, I have to create this new account because my old was linked to S user and when I left my previous company, the S user was cancelled and my old account is unaccessible - btw. was created with my personal e-mail, not company email.

Here is the communication with SAP:

Dear Jiri,

Your life time points are displayed next to your user name.

We are sorry. Due to roll-out of a new platform, this functionality is temporary unavailable. Please write back to us regarding this request later again. We appreciate your patience.

Our developers are still working to develop the account consolidation tool.When this tool will be ready we will be able to merge your two accounts.Unfortunately it seems that this tool will be available only in a few months.Sorry for any inconvenience.

I am sorry, but they still do not have this ready yet. I expect that when it is finally available, there will be an announcement on the home page letting everyone know. It is a highly demanded feature.

Kind Regards,

Support Group

SAP Community Network Team

Original Message Follows: ------------------------

Hi,

could you please move my points to my new account kajadoh@seznam.cz? Or is it possible to delink meuzil@seznam.cz from S user?

Many thanks Jiri

---------- Původní zpráva ----------
Od: SAP Network <sapnetwork@sap.com>
Datum: 17. 9. 2010
Předmět: Re: User password (KMM5781727I5883L0KM)

Hello,

I am sorry. Once you have left a company, and the administrator disables your S user S0003970550, it can no longer be used. You will need to create a new account on our site. Once you have done this, send us the new account number and we can transfer your forum posts and points to the new account.

Kind Regards,
Support Group
SAP Community Network Team
http://sdn.sap.com

Comedy.....

Best regards Jiri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jiri,

Create a New User from Yahoo/Gmail account ,then It wouldnt be a problem.

It will not take much time for the moderator to review your thread...

Regards

NK