cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas Licensing Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A while ago I can't find the installation media in my company's application in SAP Portal.

Now, I can download the version 1.0 of SAP Screen Personas.

Does it mean that it is free of usage now?

And what about the 2.0 version? Where to download and is it free?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Bobby,

Downloading trials for SAP products
follows the processes described on sap.com
(http://www.sap.com/software-free-trials/index.epx?url_id=text-us-header-freetrials )
and on SCN (http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center/ ).

SAP Screen Personas is an On-Promise product working on top of SAP GUI transactions of the Business Suite thus following the trial agreement of the Business Suite. SAP simplified the test
and trial procedures recently.

This means:

If you are a Partner or Customer and have a valid license for Demo ERP + Supplementary Package (7010361),  Demo ERP + Industry Package (7010709) or SAP Screen Personas (7016342), you also are able to download Personas for trial/ test purposes (following the trial/ test license agreements).

...and of course you are able to download the software, if you have licensed SAP Screen Personas. (although there might be some times some days between sending the contract  to SAP and seeing the product on the download center )

All the best,

Karl-Heinz

Former Member
0 Kudos

, maybe I just haven't been looking carefully enough, but on those pages you posted links to I couldn't find mention of a trial agreement for Business Suite. Could you please post a direct link? I had no idea such a thing existed and I'm curious to see the details.

Thanks,

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you need a valid license for Demo ERP + Supplementary Package (7010361) as pointed out

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't speak for SAP, but if there had been a decision to make Personas a free product I think I'd have heard about it. As far as I am aware no changes have been made to the licensing arrangements for Personas. Just because you can download something from the service marketplace doesn't mean you are licensed to use it.

Version 2.0 is currently in ramp up and so not generally available yet.

Steve.