cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with shoppin cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

This is my first post, probably need your guidance and suggestion in case of any corrections required.

Also I am new to SAP-SRM.

I created one user and provided some roles. On logon to SAP portal-->EmployeeSelfService-->Shopping Cart

below the shopping cart options I always see this error, I am not sure which role i am missing, however, I have checked with other user can copied the same roles as the other user had (in that case it is working fine).

Looking for guidance.

Regards

Soni

Error while processing your request!

What has happened?

The call of URL http://srmserver.training.com:8018/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/powl has been terminated due to an error.

Note
  • The following error occurred in system SR7 : An exception occurred that was not caught.
  • The error occurred on application server srmserver_SR7_18 and in work process 0 .
  • The termination type was: RABAX_STATE
  • The ABAP call hierarchy was:
    Method: GET_LAYOUT of program CL_POWL_PERS_ACCESSOR=========CP
    Method: INITIALIZE of program CL_POWL_MODEL=================CP
    Method: HANDLEDEFAULT of program /1BCWDY/E27J9BXQSA7TK81TA3UH==CP
    Method: HANDLEDEFAULT of program /1BCWDY/E27J9BXQSA7TK81TA3UH==CP
    Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_INVOKE_EVENT_HANDLER of program /1BCWDY/E27J9BXQSA7TK81TA3UH==CP
    Method: INVOKE_EVENTHANDLER of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_IF_VIEW=====CP
    Method: DISPLAY_TOPLEVEL_COMPONENT of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_COMPONENT=======CP
    Method: INIT of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_APPLICATION=====CP
    Method: IF_WDR_RUNTIME~CREATE of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP
    Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

What can you do?

• In the case of termination type RABAX_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination in system SR7 in transaction ST22.
  • In the case of termination type ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination on application server srmserver_SR7_18 in transaction SM21.
  • In the case of termination type ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on application server srmserver_SR7_18 . An analysis of the trace files for other work processes may be necessary.
  • If you do not yet have any user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error Code: ICF-IE-http -c: 001 -u: EMPLOYEE3 -l: E -s: SR7 -i: srmserver_SR7_18 -w: 0 -d: 20130921 -t: 234439 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION -X: <%=EPP_CTX%>-x: <%=EPP_TID%>

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This is an RABAX_STATE error. For better error details on the RABAX_STATE errors, always goto transaction ST22 in the SRM GUI.

Btw, which role have to used in the portal, try with this role -

The below link points to a discussion on the similar problem.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1532289

Hope this helps