cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a new line Item in Delivery using BAPI without Order reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have got a requirement in my business, adding new line item in delivery without Order reference, We have searched the forum, We have tried many BAPI's that are suggest in the forum, but those are not matching for adding new line item in the delivery,

1.BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE

2.BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATENOREF

3.BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATENOREF

4.WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE

5.WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE_2

I have tried the above BAPI's. but those are not working out my requirement.

Please suggest me any BAPI that can add new line item in delivery without order reference with example

Thank you so much

Regards,

C Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear reddy

I will agree with santhosh and narandra Just you fallow them

But you you don't want to change any thing in the delivery like removing delivery line item , changing delivery qnty ,if you want to restrict user not to change anything just go to T.CODE 0184 Delivery item cat determination   One field ITEM CATEGORY Just remove delivery item cate

Thanks a lot 

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Dont need any Bapi's for this requirement . Routine 202 is perfectly allow to add line item manually in delivery level.Maintain this in OVLK in the field " Item requirement" and than try to add and see result .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra/ Santosh,

Thank you so much  for your reply, I knew the functionality of 'Item Requirement-202/201' in Delivery type

but my client requirement is:   We create Two kind of deliveries( Main Delivery and Accessory Delivery)simultaneously,

First we create a Delivery(Main) and based on this delivery details (header/Item) system automatically creates one more delivery(Accessory) using BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATE_SLS. if user enter any new line item(No order reference) in main delivery( Create/Change mode), that line item has to be automatically add in Accessory Delivery. that is the reason I need a BAPI that can add the new line item in Accessory Delivery. could you suggest me now, what can be done.

Thanks a lot

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please let me know,what is the purpose of creation of another accessory delivery.Is it needed to you ?

If you dont mind ,can you explain business process to us for understanding .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Narendra,

Here there are two kind  of material like Main material(Division-10), Accessory Material(Division-12)  In present business process , Two different sales orders and two different deliveries will be created manually like ( Main Order, Accessory Order)- (Main Delivery, Accessory Delivery). now we are trying to make it automatic in the system when we create Main Order/Main Delivery system creates Auto Accessory Order/Accessory Delivery.

now  we are able to create auto Acceossry Order and auto Accessory Delivery while creating Main Order and Main Delivery using BAPI's . and now my requirement is to add new line item automatically in Accessory Delivery if I add line items in Main delivery(adding new line item can be in create mode or change mode)  without order reference. for this purpose I need a BAPI that can add line items in Accessory Delivery.

Thank you,

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am sorry on this .I really donno which BAPI is exactly fit for this.Please post this thread in ABAPer forum.I hope ,you get answer soon over there.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please add 202 Routine at Delivery document type configuration

goto transaction code 0VLK , choose your delivery type such as LF and change Item requirement to 202 and try

hope it will resolve your issue

regards,

santosh