cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign a reconciliation account while creating a customer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a sales area and am trying to create customers for that sales area, in company code data, the reconciliation account has not been specified. First off, I have created my own company, company code, I didnt copy it from any of the standard Company codes in IDES. I want to know where to define & assign  reconciliation account. Please Help.

Thanks

MIthra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Please go through this document : http://www.saponlinetutorials.com/sap-fi-configuration-sap-menu-path-sap-fi-navigations/

Hope this help you.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou karuna ravuri, legend 707, and suman sardar. Thankyou for the help.

Mithra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this.

The prob that you are facing is that when u are creating a CMR, it asks for a Recon account else it does not let you get ahead. And to make it worse, when u try the F4 help, it says no values or entries.

Go to SE16N, Type in the the table name SKB1, hit enter. Type in your CoCd and execute. The system will show a list of G/L accounts listed  for your Company Code.Note down one of them.

Go to FS00, Punch in the noted G/L account and your CoCd. On the right hand side you ll note some icons, place the cursor on them icon till one of them says "Create", once you see Create appearing , click that button.Now,

1. In the Tab Type/ Description in the field Account group Choose Recon Account ready for input ( i chose General accuonts) but this sounds more right.

2. In the Control Tab in the field Recon account for account type-- Choose Customers

3. In the tab Create/bank/interest, in the field " Field Staus Group" Choose G067 from the F4 help.

There could be other things the system would ask you to fill in, please do that.

Save it.

Once you save it the system will throw a pop up for the transport request, i hope you would know how to handle that. If you dont then please let me know, will explain. You release transports in SE01.

The above settings worked for me, hope they work for you too.

SAP Light

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mithra,

This is purely an FI consultant consultant job.If you have any FI friend contact to him/her.

There are certain things you have to take care like;

• Assign Company Code to Chart of Accounts - OB62
  • Define Account Group - OBD4 (This Acc Grp is selected at the time of G/L creation)
  • Create Reconciliation G/L - FS00

I do not know that you are aware of PL & BS Account.

Anyways at the time of creation of Recon a/c in FS00 select the proper Account group which you have configured in OBD4, then tick on Balance sheet account in Type/Description tab,in Control data tab select D-Customer for Recon a/c for account type.

I hope your issue should be resolved,if not better to contact FI guy instead you fight of your own as an SD guy.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sundar,

I have gone through the transaction codes mentioned by you, but was not able to know the entries for account group, GL accounts and other assignments. I am an SD person and i have not come across these settings before, anyway thanks. I have stopped working on that reconciliation account. I have 1 or 2 FI friends, but my intention was to create my own company and company code. I just wanted to do it from the scratch. Thanks anyway

Regards,

Mithra

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think ,you are now started to learning SAP.Please check if you got any problem or else if you want any document on any topic Google before posting .It would be very helpful to all guys .

Kindly let me know ,if you want any further help.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithra,

You have to assign recon account in customer master company code data via XD01/2. Recon account can be created in FI (FS00).

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to t-code fs00 and give some reconsillation account

Ex:140000

company code (YOURS)

AND Click on Create with Template

again give 140000

company code 1000(Any Standard) & save it...

Assign this reconsillation account in ur customer master (Company Code tab)-Reconsiilation account 140000.