cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check my current ranking in PI forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to check my ranking based on points earned during last month in PI forum.any idea Leader board contains all module lead or is there any specific board based on module ...??

Regards,

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you check http://scn.sap.com/community/about for more information. this space people can help you a lot.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware is for pi related discussions.

Regards,

Muniyappan.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

Once you login with your user in scn home page, just click on your name there you need to go to Repuatation tab.

In the left hand side you can see the option Ranking..

There you would be able to see your ranking.

Thanks,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks a lot for sharing this info.I know i can check this in reputation tab.I want to know is there any specific forum based on module such as abap,fi or PI where I can my ranking in my module specific.In ranking I can see all people of different modules ...

Regards,

Abhi

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Right now there is no option to find ranking for specific space.  But you can find ranking based on lifetime points in the reputation tab. But you can see the rank for the 12 month leaderboard in the space page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhaskar,I know how to check the reputation page but where to check the leadership board page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhaskar,I know how to check the reputation page but where to check the leadership board page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos