cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC Release schedule lines Committment level Value 0001 to 0010 & Forecast , how is this determined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to understand many discussions around the Level of commitment column in Release Schedule lines, IN SNC Release processing,  if the Release Schedule line attains value of "Forecast", this iall I have seen.

I have read commitment level being set to 0001 or 0004 etc..

Can you please guide me , What setup in SNC or in ECC make the Release schedule lines Level commitment attain a value of Forecast or 0001 or 0004 etc..

I do understand the Due qty Calculation logic for ASN, but i am not able to get any lead or information on What setting in ECC or SNC drives these values.

Also, How can i Restrict in SNC to avoid Creation of ASN for FRC Release Schedule lines.

Please share your thoughts.

Best Regards,

MJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is determined based on the value (number of days) in the firm & trade off zone in ECC in the scheduling agreement item. change the scheduling agreement, go to item in the top menu --> more functions --> additional data --> on the screen scheduling control column. Try adjusting this and then re-cif scheduling agreement to SNC and try again.

Kind Regards

Vishnu