Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget related issue

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have an issue like the PO line item has been assigned with a WBS and its giving error like Budget Exceeded. To overcome this we created one more line item in the same PO and assigned different WBS from different project. Now in the PO its showing the error against the first line item again as Budget exceeded. Now the issue is I have added WBS from other project to the second line item why it should show error against the first line item?. Any input please on this?

I tried with increasing the budget for the first line item including the release component for the selected fiscal year and overall period as well.

Regards,

MRD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your positive replies. Though its not suggested, time being I overcame this issue by deactivating the availability control (CJBW) and reverting back later with activating availability control(CJBV).

Regards,

MRD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the standard , system will check all the PO Line items , if any of the Line item budget exceed error , by default it will through to entire line items of the PO, So try to supplement the budget .And apart from running CJEN & CJBN, check other correction programmes":

Correction Programmes:

RKANbu01 Commitment Correction Programme

RKACOR04 Adjustment Between Line Items and Toatal Records ( Act Cost+Commitment ).

RKACOR10 Reconstruct Commitments toatal Records from COOI.

Regards,

vrkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

When the PO is processed it will process all the line items. Hence it gives the error. Check the WBS in the first line item. Check if ISBD status is set for that WBS in CJ03. Check available budget with commitment and actual values for that WBS. If you find that budget is available then run CJEN and CJBN in sequence. hope that should solve.

Tx

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the spceific budget error you are getting?  Do you have enough budget assigned to the period at the PO delivery date?