Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10.0 Help required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm new to GRC 10.0 as well as in SAP SCN. As of now I have worked on all components of GRC AC 5.3 (Except ERM, not implemented in our landscape). I would be grateful, if anyone can suggest me where should I start from. All I have with me is a training server for GRC 10.0 and some previously done configurations. Your helps and Suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

CS.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use this link

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-8562

you will find releated docs to start with.

Regarsd,

Prasant

jatin_grover
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Chiranjib

If you know 5.3 quite well you are off to a good start. What Prasant has sent is a great starting place.

Like most posts of this nature I am going to say attend the GRC300 Access Controls 10.0 course as it goes through everything. There is also the OKP 0GRC10 which can be a good delta since you know 5.3

Also look at SAP Marketplace Installation Guides, etc for 10.0 Version. In there you can look at the Migration Guide which can give you some information on 5.3 to 10.0 translations

The IMG in SPRO has a lot of help information already there. Read this before you attempt the configuration. If the system has some configuration in place already the BC Sets have most likely been activated.

As far as this community goes, if you have a question search SCN first as there have been some very detailed responses - especially around getting your connectors and sync jobs to work. Once you get those up and running you should be able to work through the topics. If you find the need to ask for assistance, let us know your Support Pack version and provide screen shots, etc of what you have attempted. The more information you share the better the chance someone will be in a position to help you.

I learned GRC AC by starting with EAM (Fireifghter) as it was a simple module. I then approached ERM/BRM, RAR and finally CUP. I learned WF by doing the Role Approval one first and then went from there. My point here: break it down to small bits and start simply and build on your concepts.

Good luck and welcome to the community!

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen

Thanks for your suggestions. I am also planning for GRC300. For any future query/clarifications regarding GRC10.0 , I'll keep posted.

Regards,

CS

0 Kudos
Good luck!