cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration for entering the Non confirmity details in QM notification wrf QM Order

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want to enter the "Non conformity costs" in Quality notification with reference to QM Order. I have assigned the QM order type - QN01 to the notification type and I have created QM order while creating the notification. But I am not aware of how to enter the non conformity details (Example: No. of hours spent on re working on the material) .

Kindly provide the configuration for assigning the non conformity hours in the QM notification

Please do the needful

J.Balakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

Thanks for your valuable input, I am able to do the settlement for the Non conformity costs with the steps given

My doubt is

Is the activity update in KB21N is required for "Appraisal cost" also?? is it sufficient to update to the activity while creating result recording itself??

J.Balakrishnan

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Apprasial cost is captured by assigning the work center

If you assign a particular work center to an inspection operation, you can confirm the activities performed in the inspection operation. The appraisal costs are determined in the Controlling (CO) application component with the help of the confirmed activity times.

For confirming the activities for an inspection operation, the following conditions must be fulfilled:

1)You must assign a work center to the inspection operation.

2)The work center must be assigned to a cost center in the CO component.

3)The cost center must define different activity types (such as, set up, machine or labor times) and a rate must be defined for each activity type.

4)A QM order must be assigned in the ····inspection setup.

Settlement is done same as in Non Conformity through KO88.

Regards

Manish

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

Thank you, My issue is cleared,

J.Balakrishnan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. of hours worked, cost incurred for the inspection, etc., can be captured only in QM order. QM notification can give the details or can cater the need as reference document for the damages happened, cause for the damages which made to create QM order.

QM / All notifications are like information documents which can be used to raise any complaints / requirements or giving any feedback to complaints / requirements.