cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create the target element while executing mapping program in FCC to File scenario

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi team,

I have designed the FCC to file scenario and got the permission to edit the source file.While executing it i have got problem,While executing the receiver channel message was successfully received from the senders queue after that i faced the following errors from the message log while executing the message mapping those are

"failed to execute: MappingException: Runtime Exception when executing application mapping program . Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requires a value for this element, but the target-field mapping does not create one. Check whether the XML instance is valid for the source XSD, and whether the target-field mapping fulfils the requirement of the target XSD".

The source and target structures are

I have not missed any values while in the source file that i have placed and here is the content of the source file.

Santhosh,india,22

IBM,IT123,15000.00

and the errors image that i got in the message log

So please help me to solve the problem.

Regards,

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

HI team,

I saw the error and changed the name of the attribute as Employee_address it was very helpful thank you and after that i am facing a problem in the sender communication channel,in that the message ID is generating but i could not find any details about the message in the message monitoring and also there is not generating the target message  in the target folder. In simple words it is only generating message id and i could not find any other details of it in the monitoring module.Please help me from this situation thank you.

Regards,

Avinash

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are u doing integration configuration using AAE ? or if not check in SXi_MONITOR at what step the message fails...  You will see the trace... Please see whether sender side itself the message fails.. (conversion of flat file to fcc configuration side).. See what error do you get in the sender communication channel.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the status of message in Adapter engine and Integration engine using RWB.

message might have failed in above and that is why target is not receiving the message.

Regards,

Muniyappan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

It seems like the source structure which you placed in source directory was not matching with the source structure desgined in PI.

You have given the field name Adress in Source Structure but when your placing the file in directory your giving "address" I think.  It is causing the mapping issue.  Correct and test again.

Thanks,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Kindly paste the Sender Payload. also,Also i guess u need to  use the Node function Remove context and Split by Value .

Regard's

Preethi.

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm seeing few things.. Employee_Address is the tag element shows in error message. But your mapping screenshot shows Employee_Adress.  I want you to copy the value from the payload of sxmb_moni and test it in the ESR test tool and check mapping.....  I'm sure some naming convention wrong or not passing the value for the mandatory element...