cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Mobile LM01 problems - Template issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have made a test ITS service for SAP WM as described inhttp://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/0026c5f5-0eca-2c10-25a3-c0ed87478...

So I have created a internet service, called ZITS_LM01, and assigned it to transaction LM01.

For internet service I have create  HTML templates accordint to screens of the program RLMENU

• RLMENU 1888
  • RLMENU 2088
  • RLMENU 2888
  • RLMENU 888

When I test the service I get a dump saying:

The ITS service "zits_lm01" failed since not template could be found for the screen with the number 2888 in the program "RLMENU".

However, as you can see, I have created the template for that screen.

Does anybody have an idea as to why I get the error when I have obviously created the template?  Yes I have published the service as indicated in the link above (first the service file then the complete service).
Of course if I put the parameter  ~GENERATEDYNPRO = 1, in the service, I can access the screen.  Also, is there a reason to create the templates rather than having it generate the dynpro?
Regards,
Aaron

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assuming you had "published" the template for screen 2888(n it still didnt work), if you do not want to put the parameter ~GENERATEDYNPRO = 1 in the service, it is necessary to put the ~SOURCES parameter. It is used to specify the services (separated by a comma) in which the templates are to be searched for.

The ~SOURCES parameter is used INSTEAD of the ~SERVICE parameter (obsolete).

See this link.

Also, it is recommended to use ~sources rather than ~service for IAC 's or EWT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Utkarsha,

Thanks for the reply.  I do have the ~SOURCES parameter defined but maybe not correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So if u corrected it, is it now working properly? How?

Please let me know. Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aaron,

What ITSMobile Generation style was used?

What are the 'GUI Configuration' settings of the ITS Mobile service "zits_lm01" - can be viewed in transaction SICF?

Regards,

Oisin