cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distance Between Separators for Thousands Must Be 3.

former_member221367
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I m using table , in which I have to copy paste entries from excel sheet . when I do this in hours column its getting error as Distance Between Separators for Thousands Must Be 3.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member221367
Participant
0 Kudos

thanx for reply  ChanS ,the  problem occurs in some table  column like hours , rate and amount which are bind by attributes of the type of P2010-STDAZ ,ANZHL and P0015-BETRG respectivily.

and I also want to mention for some system(client side) this problem is not appearing but having some other as  For numeric values the system defaults 0.00.  If  enter 500 then it becomes 5000.00.

Is it system problem??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ankita Srivastava wrote:

thanx for reply  ChanS ,the  problem occurs in some table  column like hours , rate and amount which are bind by attributes of the type of P2010-STDAZ ,ANZHL and P0015-BETRG respectivily.

As i already suggested to you some attribute issue will be there so now you have to change type of your attribute and if you can't change type of your attribute then do one thing create one more attribute say numc5 (something like this). and bind the column which is visible on UI, with this newly created attribute  and while saving and fetching data from DB set or get the data in old attribute..

I also want to mention for some system(client side) this problem is not appearing but having some other as  For numeric values the system defaults 0.00.  If  enter 500 then it becomes 5000.00.

For this check the fields of table and their type in all system , if all are same, then you need to implement some SAP Notes to make it correct and same.

BR

ChanS..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ankita

Need to check the decimal notations in the defaults tab in SU01/SU01D TC for the user
id  level and change  like 1,234,567.89

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ankita,

To give best solution to you we are expecting you to share some code or node/attribute. Still you can check with type of your attribute ... which is bind with your table's column.

BR

ChanS