cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing: Pricing date based on shipment start?

0 Kudos

Hi Experts !

When creating billing document, i need the pricing date for each condition type to be based on the shipment start date. Checking around i can't find an exit where I can change the pricing date per condition type before it starts to look for a particular condition record.

In one line item of the billing document, i have three condition types. The billing is connected to a single delivery document. The delivery document has three shipment documents (With different shipment start dates) . Each condition's pricing date should select records based on the shipment start of the related condition record (link from condition type to shipment doc is customized).

Thanks,

Greg S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Due to time constraints, I ended with doing a search of the condition records using VOFM in Alternative calculation type.

Not too happy about this since most of the coding is hard-coded in the program =(

Thanks to all who help out on this.

Thanks,

Greg S.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you checked in RV60AFZZ in USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP? Or you can also try by creating a routine in VOFM. I have never done this before but this is just ann idea.

The logic you have explained will be triggered by ABAPER. He will be creating link of billing document to delivery and then delivery to shipment document. Are you assignging deliveries to shipment document at header level or item level? If a delivery has been assigned to more than one shipment document then how system will know that which shipment document's date it should consider as pricing date?

Thank$

0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

In rv60afzz, it seems i can only pass a single date to komp. Thus all my conditions would have the same pricing date.

In VOFM, the records has been found already. I would like to influence the date before the records has been found so that even the analysis screen will show different dates (although this is a nice to have).

Any other suggestion?

I've been reading FM Pricing for thr past three days but cant seem to find wheter i should add the code to change the pricing date at a condition type level.

Thanks,

Greg S

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't know the exact point where system reads or determine the price. I guess you have to debug the VF01 and have to trace out at what point and how system reads condition records and determine price of each condition.

It doesnt look possible to have different pricing date for a single condition and different pricing date for all others but still you can try by debuging the standard Tcode VF01 and you have to be patience because it is going to take your a lot of time

Thank$