Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to Mail adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some queries in File to mail scenario:

1)I have configured this scenario,but can able to send email only to tree receipient keeping one by one in To,CC and BCC field,but while trying to keep more than one receipient in To,CC or BCC its giving error as

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java.io.IOException: server not responding OK to RCPT TO; 501 Syntax error, parameters in command "RCPT TO:<sonalika@gmail.com,apu@gmail.com>" unrecognized or missing.

So please suggest how to solve this.

2)I am getting Filename as Untitled.xml and the File name is being populated dynamicaaly inside this attachment XML.But i want to populate the File name as attachment...means i place of Untitled.xml the Filename needs tobe sent as attachment.Please suggest.

Thanks,

Sonalika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

diego_gabriel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sonalika,

I've always used ';' to separate emails addresses.

Try to use sonalika@gmail.com;apu@gmail.com

To rename your attachment you can use

Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="myfilename".

Also check these threads. Maybe can be helpful.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1881560

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3201691

Regards,

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Diego,

my issue has been resolved now...and mail adapter is working fine in Development environment.But i have got another issue..i have transported the IR ID compnents to Quality and did all the settings for smtp configuration in quality environment...but while testing getting the following error:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java.io.IOException: server not responding OK to RCPT TO; 554 Relay rejected for policy reasons.

Please suggest...

Thanks,

Sonalika

former_member188961
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sonalika,

Please check whether the ports are opened for the mail server from your PI Quality system.(telnet your_mail_server 465)

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,

Srikanth

Answers (0)